What's inside Pfizer Hemophilia Connect?
- One number with access to all of Pfizer Hemophilia's resources and support programs
- Financial support programs for eligible patients
- Insurance counseling and reimbursement support for insured patients
- Centralized support for patients and caregivers
- Learn about community resources like Patient Affairs Liaisons
No insurance coverage
Locating alternative funding sources For those patients who need help with their medication cost-sharing requirements, Pfizer will refer patients who appear to be eligible to Medicare Extra Help.
Pfizer Patient Assistance Program* Eligible patients may receive their factor product at no charge or at a discount.
*The Pfizer Patient Assistance Program is a joint program of Pfizer Inc. and the Pfizer Patient Assistance Foundation™. The Pfizer Patient Assistance Foundation is a separate legal entity from Pfizer Inc., with distinct legal restrictions. The Pfizer Savings Program is not health insurance. For more information, please call the toll-free number